Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Reconcile with Blogger ;)

Heyllo , Assalamualaikum .

It ' s a NEW POST !
* so obvious that I didn ' t blogging for a long time =.=

Okay , I just went to Jusco last night , I went to MPH searching for some books , obviously . While I search for the Komsas SPM , I remembered that I really need Melunas Rindu reference book ,  because , well , I don ' t hate Kabus di Perbukitan , I just don 't like it -.- , luckily ,  I found the book . But , the book is at the highest row on the rack . Because of the unfortunate facts that I am not so tall even I wore a heels , I made a decision to still try to get the book . After for quite some times , I surrendered because I ' ve struggled enough for so long to grab the book but I still can ' t , so , I decided to just leave . Couple of minutes later , I made another decision that I need that book , It will help me in the SPM == ( Oh gosh , sangat tak boleh blah ) , I tried . again . and finally .


.
.
.
.

I DID IT ! I GOT THE BOOK ! . But then , the unfortunate facts that I have to face is : The title of the book is : Komsas Tingkatan 4 : Antologi Harga Remaja . wait , where ' s the part for Melunas Rindu ? . Gosh , I spent roughly 15 minutes just to get that book , and the content . . . ugh and that ' s the only Komsas book for Tingkatan 4 , There ' s no Melunas Rindu reference book T.T  . I left the book ALONE  , and I pay for others . 
The conclusion is : Ask the cashier at the counter to search books for you . Haha .
 Is it funny ? No , yeah , I know =.=
 but , I learnt something today , i need a higher heels to make my life easier . haha .


Until then , see ya ! 

[ I ' m talking nonsense right ? Yes . =.= ]
:)

Blessings ,
aishahzaini



No comments:

Post a Comment