Friday, September 30, 2011

Camp ?

Hello , Assalamualaikum :)

Baiklah , today , I'm very pleased to talk about my camping at Savannah Hill , Ulu Tiram last week . Well I know , I ' m so late to talk about this , right ? but , who cares then ? :)
We need approximately 1 hour to reach there by bus . The condition there is quite good , we have a television in our room , but we kinda ignoring it , because , well , we don ' t have time for that except for those who sleep in front of that stuff . We spent 2 hours for each session , and we got half an hour rest [ eat , ladies , pray , etcetc ] . Overall , the camp was quite good , all the teachers gave a lot of in put , and well , this is my first time , so i can't compare it with the first Ibnu Sina . And the rules there wasn ' t very strict , so it ' s quite good .
* if I have time , I ' ll upload the pictures .

Okay , I know , this is not interesting , isn ' t it ? haha .
One more , I want to share one song that I keep repeat it this couple of days ,
The title is ' Don ' t You Remember ? ' by Adele [ I don ' t know why , I keep listening to Adele ' s song ]




I love her voice . In love with all her songs .


Until then , Bye !
Salam .

Blessings ,
aishahzaini 





No comments:

Post a Comment