Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It ' s a NEW POST ! :D

Heyllo , Assalamulaikum :)

Gosh , I didn ' t post anything for such a longgg time , isn ' it ? Well , People have mood in blogging . But since I remembered about the existence of my dearest beautifulpanache.bs.com , I decided to start blog - ing , again . Maybe . Hee . So, today ' s topic is my current addict . I ' m now currently addicted to some songs . I don ' t why , It ' s not a brand new released song , it ' s released long long time ago ( not that long , literally ) , so here is , some of them .




This is Someone Like You by Adele . I ' m in love with this , seriously . It 's just simply beautiful .
:)

"  Sometimes it lasts in love , 
Sometimes it hurts instead  "





Well , i know you all heard this song very often , this is by Christina Perri , Jar of Heart . But I grabbed a cover by a famous Youtube singer , Sam Tsui , He has a great voice indeed . :)


So , that ' s all people , I ' ll try to post more often in the future . 


Blessings , 
aishahzaini




No comments:

Post a Comment