Friday, September 30, 2011

Colorful Feelings :)

Hello , Assalamualaikum .

According to the title , I guess most of you don ' t have any idea what I ' ll write . Basically , I got an idea for my new post as I ' m now regained back my addiction to my blog . Just now I read back all my post and got this idea . Why don ' t I make a post about my posts . haha . It ' s kinda confusing , straight to the point , Today ' s post , I ' ll talk about posts that when read back I found that it  ' s ridiculous , sad , happy and etc . Okay . haha , [ saya sangat formal saya rasa =.= ]


Okay , ini sangat RIDICULOUS . haha . I like . . Gosh , why I wrote all this ? But , I found it cool at the same time , and funny too haha .


Okay , I don ' t know why I this stuff came across my mind to write . Sincerely , why ? haha


I found this quote really . . Sweet . HAHA . I praise myself , but seriously , I love it :) hehe It ' s a New Year Post btw .


Okay , when I read back this , my eyes watered ! . I really don ' t have any idea why , but , i found that when I wrote this , I was in a real pain , no , it ' s not exactly a pain , i ' m in a real sadness . Haha , but  , it ' s all past , aina da na SPM pun tahun dpn :P



Haha , u all REALLY have to watch this , I  laugh non stop when I watch this , seriously , I was shocked . She is a beautiful woman , but , actually she is a HE . haha . okay , care to watch this ? :)


Okay , one more vid . This is "song from a secret garden " by Alexander Rybak . This made my heart ache . The melody is full of sorrow . but yet , It ' s soothing anyone that hear it . I really in love with the way he put himself in the music . You really can see , he ' s in the secret garden .


Okay guys , that ' s all . You know I can 't write very long , I don 't know why , when you 're in front me , nahh , I ' ll talk continuously until you get bored . 

Until then , Bye .

Blessings ,
aishahzaini .

* mungkin betul kata Faiz Ibrahim satu ketika dahulu , My blog is full of sadness . I need to bring happiness closer to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment