Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dog , Merong and ETC .


 " sampai masa tibanya waktu, redup hati kaum berdua, bila dua jasad bersatuhidup mati jadi bersama "

okay , I just love the words :) and the ending looks nice .

hehe ,
Okay , This happened this morning ,

Atiqah Fatin ,


and I went to taman , and plan to jog . and then after quite sometimes in taman , kiteorang pun balik . and suddenly Aty said she want to go to Kedai , So , We went there by bicycle . Okay , The beginning of the story . I want to just go back but , Arif and Aty wanted to cycle around the neighborhood for a while . So I just let them because I saw a dog roamed around the neighborhood ( I do WILL run if I saw a dog ==' ) , BUT , that dog playing with the grass ==' in front of my house . SO , i decided not go home and I ' ll go with arif and aty . They laughed at me when I turned back to them ==' and with a smug face and voice arif said " Jangan risau , die nampak abang confirm die lari " ==' Okay , U looked SO yakin right ? But then , maybe 5 or 6 second after he said that , the dog ran towards  us . Haha then in the junction we stopped , because we thought the dog went to somewhere else ( so yakin ==' ) , BUT Then . AGAIN , the dog ran back towards us , and . . . okay stop there , I don ' t want to go further , I can ' t hold my laugh . haha , just for advice , If you saw a dog , don ' t run haha :)

Okay next , 

To my dearest aina , Be tough girl :) U are strong , If I am strong enough , why not you ?


salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment