Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Didn ' t I post something this evening ? =='

Didn ' t I ? Okay , No , but , I think I do wrote something , maybe I canceled it , Oh , Amnesia . HAHA Ya Allah , Jauhkan dari segala itu , Amin . hihi . Okay , I saw a vid just now , Ouh , No , this morning . from Zulfadhli Zin ' s wall , Okay , Seriously I can ' t hold my laugh , Terguling guling . Is she a he by the way ? His voice is beautiful btw , and he himself is beautiful :)









Okay , Actually Today is kind of distressing day honestly . But , Everything solved . Alhamdulillah , But , still ,  I got a problem . It ' s okay . hihi Seriously , I post something useless right ? I got no point actually now , truly . okay , I ' ve done half of my homeworks . There ' s tons left ==' and , can I just leave it ? haha . I got only 4 days left . And Friday I ' ll go to Malacca . wee , how I miss nenek ! :D hehe . Okay , that ' s all I think :)


Buhbye :)
salam .


No comments:

Post a Comment