Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ouh HELLO :)

After a quite sometimes , I came back from my blog - hols haha :)
Okay I got tons of story in my mind .
But , u know , I ' ll just write shortly , for sure girls and boys :)

Okay ,
I went to SK Angkatan Tentera 2 weeks ago . My first thought , SK Angkatan Tentera . okay ==' , BUT , the school is much much much prettier than my school ( can i use pretty fr schools btw ? ) , truthfully . haha .  ( sorry , I don ' t hv pictures ) , ouh , I went there for Kursus Kelab Koperasi dan Pengguna .

Okay ,
Next , debate competition , held in SMK Desa Skudai . Well , we lose =='
Here ' s some pictures :)


yeah , i LOVE making faces ==




SMK Universiti won . Okay , I stayed there until 5 O ' clock in the afternoon . Lots of things happened --'

Okay , Next .
FROG DISSECTION ! =='
we killed frogs yesterday ==' haha . it ' s fun mannn ==' truly , it ' s fun :D


yeah , quite gedik here =='


 well , yeah , i 'm short .




well people , I ' m everywhere ;)

Okay , lastly , tadi I saw someone . . . okay , that ' s not important , I don ' t need to tell . haha :)

Btw , I ' m not AF ' s fanatics , or even followers . but , I just think , this boy , hs a good voice :)




WithLOVE
AZ


No comments:

Post a Comment