Saturday, March 5, 2011

No . thing .

Baiklah , di sebabkan ramai dah request update blog ( kihkih ) , so I update la sekarang . Actually nothing on my mind . Oh okay , I lied . Tons of thing in my mind , But , when I logging into blogger , and then , all the ideas gone . haha . I ' ll just talk what I ' m doing nowadays . Okay , I just finished my exam . My first term . It ' s harder than my 1st term  when I was form 4 . Yeah , I AM form 5 student now --' .Okay and I currently working hard for Sedetik Lebih . haha . But , It ' s okay , I got lots of time more . hee . I ' m having a competition this afternoon , pray for me :) And . I . And I can ' t find anything to talk about now .okay , since i don ' t have anything to talk , I ' ll talk about my schedule . Recently , I got lots of thing to do . Can you imagine I online my facebook for 30 minutes or maybe less than that or sometimes more than that ( and now , I ' m not facebook - ing ) , and I left it for some days . I give myself a clap then ;) * clap clap . hee . And school and tuition and other classes quite made me tired . haha . But , my life ' s great . I enjoy every minute of it :) . I do what I love to . Enough then , byebye :)

salam .

* I lied , 3 months ain ' t enough  .

No comments:

Post a Comment